When you arrive at the marina at Happy Days Houseboats, check-in at the office by the lake. You will be greeted by the friendly and courteous Crew. You are invited to enjoy the property and the Happy Days hospitality including:
- FREE pre-board at 7 pm the night prior to your rental
- FREE parking on-site for all types of vehicles
- FREE WiFi at the marina
- FREE use of water toys when available
When you arrive, please check-in at the office to begin the necessary steps to board your houseboat. Having a calm and well-trained Captain and Crew is our goal for you and your departure from the dock when safe boating conditions are present is the target. There are some administrative requirements prior to your departure so check the list for what you can expect.
- Completion of Demise (Bareboat) Charter Agreement
- Balance of rental payment
- Participation in and completion of Training Protocol including reading the Training and Orientation Manual, watching the Training Video, participating is a Dry Land Safety Briefing and completion of onboard Training which includes a safety equipment checklist and Proof of Operator Competency with a representative from Happy Days Houseboats.
Your responsibilities include:
Ensuring your Crew is present and that your Deck Hands are competent in their onboard tasks and that you are aware that good weather is required prior to your departure which means enough daylight to safely get to a destination one hour before sunset.
You are always welcome to stay at Happy Days Houseboats and enjoy the marina facilities and our friendly hospitality.
Marina Facilities Include:
- Electrical hook-up
- Shower/Washroom Facilities
- Potable water, ice and vending machines
- Private boat launch
- Garbage and recycling services
- Kid Zone with Pirate Ship Play Structure and Zip Line
- Picnic Area
- Canoes, kayaks, and paddleboards can be used at no cost on-site if available.