The Marina at Happy Days is the “Boatique” destination you have been looking for.
The Marina is conveniently located on 13 picturesque waterfront acres on the west shore of Pigeon Lake and just 8 km south of Bobcaygeon. There are fifty-five in water slips that will accommodate vessels up to 52’.
Situated on the Trent Severn Waterway between Lock 32 in Bobcaygeon and Lock 31 in Buckhorn, there are five lakes to explore, secluded islands to anchor near and a sandbar right in front of The Marina for endless summer fun.
Locking through is fun to do, but so is adventuring close to your home port on Pigeon, Upper Buckhorn, Chemong, Big Bald and Little Bald Lakes. There are over 27,000 aqueous acres for your boating pleasure.
The Fuel Dock
Open daily from 9 am to 5 pm from Victoria Day through until Thanksgiving Monday.
Happy Days has been a Mercruiser dealer for over three decades and has marine technicians available for your service and repair needs.
Other Marina Services Include:
- Repair & Service
- Pump out service
- Garbage and recycling
- Washrooms and shower room
- Watertoys including canoes, kayaks and Stand Up Paddleboards.
- Firepits and picnic tables
- Transient Mooring slips $40 per night. 4 person maximum per vessel and additional fees apply if the maximum is exceeded.
- Ice, snacks, and frozen treats
- Summer dockage and winter storage
Proof of insurance is required for all vessels moored and/or stored at The Marina at Happy Days.