A warm, friendly welcome awaits you at The Marina at Happy Days. It is the “Boatique” destination you have been looking for.
- Located on 13 picturesque waterfront acres 8 km south of Bobcaygeon on the west shore of Pigeon Lake
- Situated on the Trent Severn Waterway between Lock 32 in Bobcaygeon and Lock 31 in Buckhorn
- Five lakes to explore, sheltered coves and secluded islands to anchor near and a sandbar right in front of The Marina makes for endless boating adventures.
Locking through is fun to do, but so is adventuring close to your home port on Pigeon, Upper Buckhorn, Chemong, Big Bald and Little Bald Lakes. There are over 27,000 aqueous acres for your boating pleasure.
The Marina at Happy Days has been family owned and operating on the Trent Severn Waterway since 1978. Our Crew has extensive knowledge and ability based on decades of training and experience.
The Fuel Dock
Open daily from 9 am to 5 pm from Victoria Day through until Thanksgiving Monday.
Happy Days has been a Mercruiser dealer for over three decades. Mercury Marine has been making world-class outboards and sterndrives for more than 75 years and is the largest builder of marine propulsion systems in the world. Our affiliation to Mercury provides great confidence that each boater will enjoy their time on the water.
Other Marina Services Include:
- Repair & Service
- Pump out service
- Towing, rescue and salvage
- Winter storage
- Garbage and recycling
- Washrooms and shower room
- Watertoys including canoes, kayaks and Stand Up Paddleboards.
- Firepits and picnic tables
- Transient Mooring slips $40 per night. 4 person maximum per vessel and additional fees apply if the maximum is exceeded.
- Ice, snacks, and frozen treats
- Summer dockage and winter storage
Proof of insurance is required for all vessels moored and/or stored at The Marina at Happy Days.