Welcome to Happy Days Houseboats
Happy Days Houseboats provides a Bareboat Charter. That means it is your responsibility to provide the Captain, Crew and provisions. Explore the beautiful Trent Severn Waterway with your family and friends and all the comforts of home. Happy Days Houseboats has the most modern rental fleet on the Trent Severn Waterway. Our extended services hours, dedicated access to onboard support, great boats and excellent people are the perfect starting point to an awesome houseboat experience.
Because we are boaters ourselves, we know what you need to be a confident and capable boater. As we strive to exceed your expectations, the following onboard features are what makes your Happy Days Houseboats experience the best choice on the Trent Severn.
We have Equipped Every Houseboat with:
- 3 L Mercury® MerCruiser® engine
- A Lowrance GPS at the lower helm and a complete set of hydrographic charts for the Trent Severn Waterway
- Upper and lower drive station
- Rear camera at lower helm
- A Ports Cruising Guide and binoculars
- A full tank of gas (it is your responsibility to top up fuel upon return and cost is market value)
- All required Canadian Coast Guard safety equipment
- Propane, carbon monoxide and smoke detectors
- Lifejackets for occupants weighing 90 lbs or more for the maximum occupancy of the houseboat
The “House” part of your houseboat
- Inverter System
- 110 v and 12v outlets
- Private bedrooms
- Spacious 3 piece bathroom with flush toilet
- Propane Barbeque on the front deck and 3 burner stove top inside
- RV sized fridge and freezer
- All cookware and dishware
- kitchen “starter-kit” including phosphate-free dish soap, cleaning cloth, scrubby, tea towel, garbage and recycle bag and a roll of toilet paper
- Free propane
- Free pump-out
- Water slide
- Bimini top on every roof
- Deck chairs
- Marine cooler
Proof of Competency
A boat license is not like a Driver’s License and a Pleasure Craft Operators Card (PCOC) is not required to rent a Happy Days Houseboat. However, a PCOC can be helpful to your safety on the water. Happy Days will provide training and issue a proof of competency document for the duration of the rental.
Your Safety is Our Priority
Our training for the Captain and crew includes an overview of how the boat operates and the completion of a rental boat safety checklist. Once the Captain and co-captain have demonstrated competency, good weather conditions are present, and there is enough daylight to reach your destination at least one hour before sunset you will be approved to leave the marina.
All Happy Days Houseboats are equipped with all required Canadian Coast Guard safety equipment as well as carbon monoxide, propane gas, and smoke detectors. Our boats also include a suite of navigation aids. This includes hydrographic charts for the Trent Severn Waterway, a GPS/chart plotter/depth finder, ports cruising guide, and binoculars
Find Your Houseboat
12 Sleeper Houseboat
- Sleeps: 12
- Dimensions: 48’x15’
- Amenities: 3 Burner Stove, BBQ, dishware, cookware, microwave, RV Sized fridge & freezer, mini-fridge, TV, DVD & stereo system.
- Sleeps: 12
- Dimensions: 52’x15’2”’
- Amenities: Stove, 2 BBQs, dishware, cookware, microwave, toaster, blender, coffee maker, side by side fridge/freezer, mini-fridge, 32” TV, Satellite, DVD & stereo system, fireplace, outdoor rooftop kitchen, tanning deck